MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Solved: Adding a link to smiles on the shoutbox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Sorry, forgot about this. What is the link to the download for this mod, I am looking for it to see.
(2009-12-18, 12:21 AM)Jammerx2 Wrote: [ -> ]What is the link to the download for this mod.

You mean this
http://mods.mybboard.net/view/myshoutbox

You already posted the link on page 1 Toungue
I hope we can resolve this with your help or i'll be bumping this thread for the next months.. LOOL

Thanks Jammerx2 Smile
You said you weren't using myshoutbox, I was asking for the link you were using so I can add it to my site to see if I can get it to work.
Ohhhh, sorry.
I am using this spicefuse shoutbox v11_b1

You can download it from me below.

Thanks again Smile
Any help you guys?

Thanks
Any luck yet Jammerx2 ?
I see others have downloaded the file as well. Also over 500 views now.

I really need this. Thanks!
I'm sorry, I've been really busy lately and haven't had much time to post around here. I looked into it before for a while, and didn't find a way, if I have time I will look to find a way, but I am currently really busy.

Regards,
Jammerx2
No worries, i understand. Just glad you tried. Thank you!
As i said, i know it was easy to do as i did it the first time last year with no help.
I saved the changes i made in a doc, but it was lost when i had a system crash and had to reinstall.
I can't for the life of me remember what i did.. i have tried again and again. I remember it was very little code change, so PLEASE!

Someone else please help me with this. I suck at this stuff and even i was able to do this the first time.
I find it hard to believe that with all the talented people here, no one wants to help me with this easy change.

Lets get this done.. and bury this thread.
This is the only "fast" easy on resources shoutbox made from mybb. I will not use the others.

Thanks Smile
Still needing help Huh
Messed with it again, still nothing. Please help me Sad
Please, Please, Please, Please Smile .. i will pay if needed.
Try this:

Add this code to the sf_shoutbox template where you want the link displayed:

<strong>Smilies (<a href="#" onclick="MyBB.popupWindow('{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=smilies&popup=true&editor', 'smiliesList', 270, 430);">View List</a>)</strong>
Pages: 1 2 3