MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [REQUEST] Mybb 1.6 Prefix System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2009-12-16, 01:24 AM)EquippedMind Wrote: [ -> ]Why are you bumping, we just said you'll have to wait, so wait, theres no need to bump a thread.

Useless post.

Sheesh, people unwilling to help.

LeX- Already did this, you will have to pay 10(I think?) for a subscription for MyBBCentral. [Link]

And there is another one by XxAnimusxX, it's for free. [Link]
You don't get it, he don't want any other one, he clearly said he wants the 1.6 one if you even read any other posts, so your post is useless Smile
(2009-12-16, 02:05 AM)EquippedMind Wrote: [ -> ]You don't get it, he don't want any other one, he clearly said he wants the 1.6 one if you even read any other posts, so your post is useless Smile
No he just wants one that does the same thing as the 1.6...
(2009-12-14, 05:37 PM)Walkman 5.0 Wrote: [ -> ]i need the 1.6 prefix sistem on mybb 1.4.10 Big Grin

(2009-12-14, 08:17 PM)Walkman 5.0 Wrote: [ -> ]no

i need the system of mybb 1.6

the prefix manager of the mybb 1.6 is amazing

Just to settle any arguing, I've quoted above what he asked for, as anyone can see he asked for the 1.6 version two times in this post thread, nothing else!!!

: editing typo :
Well he wants something as amazing as the 1.6 Wink. If there is something better than the 1.6 one I would go for that one.
Oh boy!! You're not getting the point are you! He's not asking for anything else, he's not asking for anything as amazing as the 1.6...he's asking for the 1.6 version!!

If he was asking for anything else he would have worded his posts differently, maybe adding something like "can someone create a Prefix System EXACTLY LIKE OR VERY SIMILAR OR EVEN BETTER THAN THE 1.6 VERSION"?
Well he won't get it Toungue
He will get it, when 1.6 is out Smile
Pages: 1 2