MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: it its already safe to upgrade from 1.4.9 to 1.4.10?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah i have that doubt..beacuse i have seen so many threads abot problems and stuff and im kinda scared. if so
what's the procedure and download link to the Last and actual and working patch?

Thanks in advance
(2009-12-14, 07:26 PM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah i have that doubt..beacuse i have seen so many threads abot problems and stuff and im kinda scared. if so
what's the procedure and download link to the Last and actual and working patch?

Thanks in advance

Yes it is. Although make a thorough backup of your db prior to upgrading your forum. The Mybb package at the Download Section is the latest stable one.
There were a couple of issues but they have been fixed in the package. Even if the whole database gets corrupted though it'll be fine with a backup Smile
Why would they release it if it's not safe?
Errors were made as we are only human, however they were fixed as soon as they were found.
Tut tut well good to hear that they were fixed Wink.
yeah, errors are normal, i just was kinda scared and wanted to know if it was fixed
Big Grin i will upgrade asap

Thanks guys