MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Console World Contest - Get Left 4 Dead 2, Torchlight or Team Fortress 2 for FREE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2009-12-15, 04:41 PM)-Prowler- Wrote: [ -> ]No, it makes sense and everything...but it seems slightly redundent. The whole purpose of your site is to cater to console players, if I understand it correctly. If you had a PC section I would understand but its like your offering a prize for the complete opposite side of the spectrum.

It is a nice contest =P Though I don't play on consoles which makes it hard to post anything worthwhile.

I could have offered a wii or a Ps3 or something else, but I believe it's easier for the winner to get the prize right after he's won, rather than waiting weeks to get it. It wouldn't be hard to me as I'd just need to cross the street and send it to the winner.
Thanks for your comments though.

(2009-12-16, 12:45 AM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-12-15, 02:44 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]And no those tags are not missing, why did you ask that?

It isn't doing it any more but when I the site originally it just showed the source code which is what usually happens when you leave out a few tags (I didn't look into it to closely just closed the tab) but I am guessing it was just Chrome playing up.

Well it had to be as I didn't do anything to fix the problem you were having Toungue
Pages: 1 2