MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Weightism.org : A Weight Loss forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thank leesester, Nice... I like the logo !!
You are right ... lighter color will give a more cheerful presentation to the website.

I did go to Administrator >> Themes, and saw some stylesheets there. Should I edit the stylesheets or export a custom theme (which one) ..

I will try to put your logo once I am back home.
Hi again

I made the theme for you - VERY simple indeed. In the attachment are the images etc you need.

You need to put the FOLDERS on your FTP server. They go in a folder of their own in the root/images/. (Root is probably called FORUM on your server). Put the xml on your desktop. Go to the admin cp and go to themes, import themes. Import the xml file from the desktop and it should all work.

You can PM me if you need more help.

Just in case you wondered why I am being so helpful, my sister is very overweight, and my sister in law is too. Both were bullied as kids and had a tough time as adults because of their weight, and I know that they would support this venture of yours.
Thanks leesester,

I have implemented your suggestions, Things look so better now. It gave me an old version css warning which I ignored.
I also did minor changes to css file since heading text was getting too light and was blending in the background.

1. So I changed the color from #8E8B8B to a bit darker #434141; for everything.
2. I also changed the panel color from white to #009790;

I also compressed the picture a bit after a user below said that header was too big.

Thanks again .. Your sister is welcome to join the campaign.

I have attached the current css file.
Your header is just a tad to big..
(2009-12-16, 11:06 PM)leesester Wrote: [ -> ]Just in case you wondered why I am being so helpful, my sister is very overweight, and my sister in law is too. Both were bullied as kids and had a tough time as adults because of their weight, and I know that they would support this venture of yours.

Hey leesester, I know I haven't posted in this thread, but what you're doing here is very kind and thoughtful, kudo's to you. Smile
hallo again

I have resized the header - to 800 by 175 - the image you showed in the previous post has squashed the images too much IMO. You may have to center it in the css - I think its menu_img
See attachment.

Also, if you want people to see this theme as the first theme on entry to the forum (which would be best IMO) then you can set it to default in the edit themes.

Lee
Pages: 1 2