MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Free Google Adsense Tips Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am using mybb on my forums to run a free google adsense tips forum. and i love mybb so much. i have tried other script and non works for me like mybb.

my forum is FGAT.in - Free Google Adsense Tips - Make More Money Online
You don't even have AdSense on your own Site..
ummmm yeaaah. did u check the site in and out???
http://fgat.in/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=14

I see adds. T2G explore a little Wink
lol yeah he should. he should register and check it out. the forum is about helping others to make money, not only for me to make money.
What if he didn't have it anyways? Even if it's a forum for google adsense tips, doesn't mean he has to make his website full of ads. Well good luck hypetype, and make sure content is available for guests as well, as I'm not registering if I don't know what kind of content I'm getting. You should also offer more tips for other ads system or affiliates, etc.
(2009-12-15, 09:03 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]What if he didn't have it anyways? Even if it's a forum for google adsense tips, doesn't mean he has to make his website full of ads. Well good luck hypetype, and make sure content is available for guests as well, as I'm not registering if I don't know what kind of content I'm getting. You should also offer more tips for other ads system or affiliates, etc.

thank you faviouz. its about helping others
I visited the forum index and tried to check everything but that time the site goes down..so what I can do??
btw about your forum..best of luck with your forum..and get a good theme.. Smile
lol ok thanks, the forum is workin
Kind of empty. Maybe use a blog instead of MyBB?
Pages: 1 2