MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: sql error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When i am importing the database to php my admin i get this error...Plz anyone help me how to remove this error....Below is the screenshot..

[Image: 2lvmg1.png]
u can try to use any importing script.
mysql dumper etc.
i dont know how to use that importing script Sad
[issue=580]

Let me write up a quick script to try and fix it... how big is your backup in MB??
It is 17.63 MB
Upload your backup file to your file manager, like you would any other file, and upload this file too:
[attachment=16570]

Edit the path to your backup file into line 6. Run it, it will create a new file called new_backup.sql, you can then import that.

There's no output but I tested and it seemed to be OK for me. Then make sure you delete this file after you do it!!
srry sir i didnt understand....u mean i should put the backup file in root directory???? And where should i put this fixbackup.php???? Could u explain me properly coz i am new

thanx
Put them anywhere you want, it'll just be easier if they're in the same directory. Then edit the name of the backup file on line 6 of fixbackup.php:

$lines = file("testbackup.sql");

Then run it, it will make a new file called new_backup.sql, you need to then download that and import that into phpMyAdmin, and then delete fixbackup.php
ok sir let me try thanx
sir what should i edit in line 6??? What should i put in that line....I tried but i got error...What should i edit??
The name of the backup file you just uploaded, I don't know what it's called. If the backup file is called qwertyuiopasdghjklzxvbnm.sql then you'd put qwertyuiopasdghjklzxvbnm.sql between the " and ". What's the format of your backup file, .sql??
Pages: 1 2