MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 2 Buttons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I didn't scan anything that's what avast is telling me when I visit the site. It lists a few .js files as I already mentioned.
I think it was the site frost banner i had once i removed it it seemed that you guys find nothing, any way i added a new theme now i need 4 buttons two for each theme please!
Your problem did't solved, here kaspersky Internet Security says about your site...

[Image: 2dlok5w.png]
(2009-12-18, 12:17 AM)blake Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm the is not good! I have to check the out ASAP, no one else gets that error.

Thats odd considering what you posted on 18-12-2009

(2009-12-18, 12:19 AM)blake Wrote: [ -> ]Two people went to my site and said there anti-virus kicked up, wth is going on!?
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-614...#pid440224

Like the other posters are saying, its a TAD irresponsible to send people to your site when you KNOW its infected. And then to express surprise when you clearly knew about it. Might be waiting for those buttons a while.....
AVG blocks me as well.
This is getting on my nerves, and from the picture tech posted, ive never even downloaded anything from that site?
Can some one see if the site is still infected? I think it might be all good.
Pages: 1 2