MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem Importing Backup?? PLEASE READ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Delete the current version and then upload the new one, it definitely works, I literally just tried it myself. If you have a backup like that though you can use the file in the first post to fix it, that's the point of it. I don't see why I'd need to email it to you, it's just from the download package, I don't have some special version... Undecided Clear your cache, maybe the old download has been cached.
Hi just a query
Can the broken DB be converted using localhost

Exactly what need to be entered in line 6 apart from the filename when using localhost?
cant seem to get it to run
It can be converted anywhere, you just need a backup file saved somewhere accessible, then put the file path to it on line 6, not just the name, unless the backup and this script are in the same folder. I have no way of telling you what the file path is as I don't know where you've saved it or what it's called.
yes i understand that but we not mindreaders

what goes where "w" is please?

@ how does one run the script? is it auto ?
You don't need to be mindreaders, but it's actually line 7 where you put the path to the file, must have edited the file at some point, however the comments clearly explain what each line does though. Don't change the w bit, that needs to stay as it is. And to run it you just call it in your browser and it'll do it's thing...
you said line 6 first post Smile

no wonder it dont work
Yes, as I said, I must have edited the file and just forgot to update the post, but the comments clearly say what each line does so it wouldn't have been too hard to see what line was needed.
yes but im posting because editing line 6 as you said does not make it run when open browser....
Sleepy Right, but you now know line 6 is not correct, it's line 7, so put line 6 back to what it was, edit the path to the broken backup into line 7, and then run it. You're running this on something like WAMP or XAMPP, yes??
ok you may want edit your post 13 Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5