MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HTML in Posts for Admins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This plugin I've been working on allows admins to use HTML in posts. A very highly demanded plugin, but the only one out there costs money sadly.

So I introduce to you Admin HTML!

To download the latest version click here. (Requires registration)
Tested with basic HTML(<p>), works for me.
Updated: 0.2 out. Much more efficient with how it handles the HTML.
I added this and then tried some widgets.

The scripts worked fine for admin (while logged in) but just show the source code to everyone else.

Perhaps it's clashing with another plugin ? I have don't show links or images to non members perhaps it's that. I test when I have time.
(2009-12-18, 11:10 PM)handyman Wrote: [ -> ]I added this and then tried some widgets.

The scripts worked fine for admin (while logged in) but just show the source code to everyone else.

Perhaps it's clashing with another plugin ? I have don't show links or images to non members perhaps it's that. I test when I have time.

Oh yes, thanks for the bug report, my fault. I'd recommend disabling it, I'll update this thread when I make a fix.
(2009-12-19, 11:55 AM)duyen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-12-18, 11:10 PM)handyman Wrote: [ -> ]I added this and then tried some widgets.

Oh yes, thanks for the bug report, my fault. I'd recommend disabling it, I'll update this thread when I make a fix.

Quite funnny when you think of all the people who would have tried this logged in as admin (like me) and then sent out emails to people asking them to try the great new content. Only for them to see nothing but html code :-)

Good luck to getting this to work, I really would like to use such a mod and I can see loads of advantages to having some threads able to show html but not allowing th "unwashed" to post html.
<script></script> tag doesn't work.
Instead of admins, is it possible to state the GIDs to be allowed to post HTML?
Nice workSmile

Can you please add "embed" and "object", or just tell me how to do it myself.
Thanks.
You just put it between the [html] tags.....

[html]
<embed>...</embed>
[/html]
Pages: 1 2