MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Infinite Ads - New Advertising Rewards Site Coming January 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Infinite Ads is a site that I'm working on with a bunch of other staff.

If you've heard of forumpromotion.org and liked that site, then your about to love this site.

I use to be the Services Team manager on ForumPromotion.org and after it shut down the staff kind of went their seperate ways. Now a lot of the staff have reunited to create Infinite Ads. Same great service with a fresh new look, style and more services!

We're working extremely hard on making this not only a site to promote your forum but a site to earn rewards just for posting!

This thread shall serve as the development thread. You're free to post things you'd like to see before opening on January 1st.

Current Features/Services:
  • Basic Advertising
  • Search Engine Submission
  • Forum Reviews
  • Banner Ads
  • Scrolling Button Marquee
  • Sponsored Ads
  • Posting Services
  • Signature Advertising
  • Forum of the Month
  • Points System
  • Ability to Buy Points through PayPal
  • Marketplace
  • Platinum Group (Subscribers) - Additional Services

Yet to be added to the Site:
  • Site Top List
  • Links Database

We are also optimizing the MyPlaza Turbo plugin to allow you to buy useful things like hosting, domains, and even things like iPods!

[attachment=16585]

We are also looking for Community Team members and Services Team members. PM me if your interested.
We have 3 community team slots open and 4 Services Team slots open.

Please Do not ask for a link. We do not want to open up the site to the public. We'll post the link in a few days once we have the site optimized for the public (Development Page and Board Closed Status)
Well I would say this belongs in showcase but it's not open yet.

So it goes in the Requests/service/jobs forum.

Good luck with the site and I'll help if you want me to Toungue.
I will help if I get cookies Toungue.
You'll get one when you login Toungue.
* Bob Jansen is puzzled and looks bewildered around...
You know a "cookie" for keeping track of you being logged in and what not Toungue.
(2009-12-16, 04:59 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]You know a "cookie" for keeping track of you being logged in and what not Toungue.

Oh Wow..thats revolutionary.

Lol