MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Attachment trouble..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have forum that was offline since 1.4.7, and just put it back online yesterday. I replaced the files with the those from the latest MyBB package and ran the update script, and everything seems to be good.

Except for two problems. One is the "Unknown Location" issue, but I posted about that in its thread. The other is that my attachment system has gone totally haywire. It won't let me recreate thumbnails and shows errors like this:
Warning [2] getimagesize(/home/husite/public_html/forum/uploads/post_3_1176593400.attach) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 29 - File: inc/functions_image.php PHP 5.2.9 (Linux)

And it says that the attachment space used is 234.29 MB, when I know for a fact the whole forum occupies < 10 MB. Toungue

If the issue is that I somehow deleted the attachments that's OK, but is there a way to remove them all from the system? There are still attachments in numbered folders..

Guidance? Thanks.

http://homeundone.com
Make sure ./uploads is CHMMOD'ed to 777.
When you look into the uploads folder, is there any actual physical files there? Saying it has over 200mb of data there, and the forum occupying < 10mb, seems to me like you haven't uploaded them...
There's some recent attachments (in folders), but I think that I might have deleted old attachments at some point.. Toungue All the threads they belong to are gone--so is there a way to remove the old attachments from the database?
In the ACP, go to Forums & Posts tab, then Attachments on the left. Go to the "Find Orphaned Attachments"...
Thanks that did it!