MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PayPal donation link in posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just wanted to know how I am able to add the donation button to a post on my forum. I am given the code from PayPal, but it is in HTML. Is there an easy way to incorporate it into my post?

Thanks for the support.
You can enable HTML in posts, but that will let everyone use HTML, so you can do that, get the HTML by usergroup plugin from MyBB Central, or you can just make an announcement via the ModCP and make sure allow HTML is set as on.
Yeah I didn't really want to allow HTML for everyone. I'll take a look into that HTML by usergroup plugin. Isn't it offered here on MyBB in the modification list?

And making an announcement via the ModCP, how will that look to the community? Similar (or the same as) to the ones found on the homepage of the MyBB Community Forums (in orange, green and blue)?
There isn't a plugin on the MyBB mods site that I know of...

And the announcements aren't those coloured bars Toungue In this support forum, check the first thread under "Forum Announcements". That is an announcement Toungue
Ah ok, fair enough. And you recommend the announcement because it is global throughout each forum?

I think I'll stick with the modification though, if it works well that is. I'll take a look and see if I can find it now. Thanks for the support Joshua.
Damn, in order for me to get the plugin, I must be a paid member of MyBB Central. Sad

Is there any other way of implementing this other then making an announcement or enabling HTML globally?
MyCode.
(2009-12-16, 05:58 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]MyCode.

+1
What's +1? Huh
(2009-12-16, 07:03 PM)PorkoWog Wrote: [ -> ]What's +1? Huh

Means that who says +1 its Agree with the other post.

So, I recommend use a MyCode too.
Get the email link for donations from within paypal and use that. No HTML required and you can use the img tags and manually add the donate image. You do not need html or any special plugins for this.
Pages: 1 2