MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Under Construction][Renamed] MyBB Void
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is a pre-release example of MyBB Void, a new website I am releasing. It might get a new name after the final release. And I will shell our for a TLD, too. Alot of the templates need to be fixed but OH WELL! Im working on it.

http://mybbvoid.co.cc/
You're one optimistic guy..
I wonder where you got the name for this from...
(2009-12-16, 08:44 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder where you got the name for this from...

Whaddya mean?

EDIT:
oh crap! didnt realize Undecided
I'll change the name as soon as i can.
(2009-12-16, 08:44 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder where you got the name for this from...

Maybe here
How about mybbplaza?
Since when black goes well on dark blue?
It could with a really dark theme overall. However it would take some artistic talent. Big Grin

But, is the site going to have plugins or themes or something?
Yeah. It's gonna have alot of stuff. Code customizations, etc.
Really this is a terrible start to a site.

1. You're using an existing mybb resource name MyBBSource.
2. Your theme is a Justin Afresh theme but you have "MyBB Theme Expert" in your sig.
3. You don't seem to have any expertise in anything to really be a source.

I wish you luck but really it's not a great start for you. You should consider spending more time giving support here and at the larger MyBB sites like Central, Source, and Codes. Unless you're able to really offer something unique you'll have a very difficult time seperating yourself from the growing pack of strong mybb sites.

You're likely to really tick off Nickman too with this. IMHO it's very disrespectful to do that.
Pages: 1 2