MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Wondering what to do with MyBBHelp.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So i have mybbhelp now, and i just am wondering what do i do with it. :/

I was thinking theming/plugin resort (all free, just need to register) but i don't know a coder who could, and i suck at themes still Toungue

So can anyone throw ideas?
Make a big list of all the problems and questions MyBB people have and solutions for them.
Thats not a bad idea, install knowledge base software and then basically go looking through the support forum for problems in solutions.
So you've acquired it now and don't know what to do with it? IMHO, Give it up to someone who could put it to good use, someone with knowledge of MyBB themes/codes/plug ins etc.

Look at it this way, for anything like the MyBB set up it's a long term set up as it goes through many stages....development upgrades etc, then it's the popularity of it all. you're saying it's all free, that's great but in time things do get expensive even with ads on your web pages.

Just really consider the long term effects, thats all! Smile
I am going to. I have ideas, i just know i can't always do it, or other will. I want to develop my skils, but i wouldn't want to waste something. Also i always pay for things out of my pocket. I don't like ads.
I can be a theme developer on the site if you are looking for Theme staff, I need some time to improve my skills so why not work at a website =D

I would be active and release themes as often as possible.
Maybe a site for some of the most basic MyBB question, medium and complex question for MyBB?

Completely off-topic: What the heck happened to MyBBfans?
Im interested in theming for the site.
(2009-12-17, 05:40 AM)Dennis Tsang Wrote: [ -> ]Make a big list of all the problems and questions MyBB people have and solutions for them.

(2009-12-17, 05:41 AM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]Thats not a bad idea, install knowledge base software and then basically go looking through the support forum for problems in solutions.

(2009-12-17, 11:03 PM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe a site for some of the most basic MyBB question, medium and complex question for MyBB?

FULL ACK!!!

PS: Please do not just install MyBB and create another MyBB plugins/themes/... board. Thats a little bit boring. Wink
I'm going to make ANOTHER MyBB theme site, what's so bad about that? Many people complain there is not many good themes others that there are not many good plugins. The more developers interested in MyBB, the better.
Pages: 1 2