MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: sql error [again] for a different site...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well, the sql database was deleted, so i attempted to upload a backup via phpmyadmin, it gets so far through it, and then gives an error.

the only table that gets uploaded is 'mybb_adminlog'

but the sq file is like 8mb, so that cant be it.

i can give someone the sql file to analyse or something, but im stuck.
(2009-12-18, 05:56 PM)craizer Wrote: [ -> ]well, the sql database was deleted, so i attempted to upload a backup via phpmyadmin, it gets so far through it, and then gives an error.

the only table that gets uploaded is 'mybb_adminlog'

but the sq file is like 8mb, so that cant be it.

i can give someone the sql file to analyse or something, but im stuck.

It would help if you told us the exact error that you are getting.
yeah i know, im sorry but i cant atm.
This is the error:

Error

SQL query:

INSERT INTO mybb_adminlog( 'uid', 'ipaddress', 'dateline', 'module', 'action', 'data' )
VALUES (
'11', 'EDITTED', '1259885014', 'tools/php_info', 'phpinfo', 'a:0:{}'
);

MySQL said: Documentation
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''uid','ipaddress','dateline','module','action','data') VALUES ('11','86.8.96.65'' at line 1 

EDITTED = My IP
Yet another reason to do manual backups once a week in phpMyAdmin...
(2009-12-18, 11:20 PM)ralgith Wrote: [ -> ]Yet another reason to do manual backups once a week in phpMyAdmin...

Indeed. Personally that is how I do all my backups.
(2009-12-19, 12:50 AM)babjusi Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed. Personally that is how I do all my backups.

+1, I don't use MyBB's backup function at all.
This tutorial will help u better :- http://www.thetutorialsonline.com/Thread...g-Database

Its upto you , but mybb_posts , mybb_users , mybb_threads are obiviously big tables so if the board is required , it is recommended to take back separate for those tables.