MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A Question...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I have a question,I know in Mybb community there is many successful forum owners & experienced people. So as a starter I want to ask them how to get more active members? Now my site is 2 months old and I am getting 15-17(avg) genuine registrations per day. But the problem is they just register, read the contents or ask for help. when they get their content or help whatever they left & few returns. The problem is, very few of them are regular/active member. So what policies should I take to get more active members. Please help and suggest.
(2009-12-18, 06:14 PM)tech2game Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
I have a question,I know in Mybb community there is many successful forum owners & experienced people. So as a starter I want to ask them how to get more active members? Now my site is 2 months old and I am getting 15-17(avg) genuine registrations per day. But the problem is they just register, read the contents or ask for help. when they get their content or help whatever they left & few returns. The problem is, very few of them are regular/active member. So what policies should I take to get more active members. Please help and suggest.

There is nothing you could do. Most persons are selfish. They get what they need and go away to never be heard from again, unless of course they will need something else.