MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb Plugins Do Not Work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay i downloaded the AJAX Chat from http://mods.mybboard.net/view/shoutbox-plugin-mybb-12 and i followed what instruction i was told.

Upload the files to your root and then activate the plug in

well i uploaded to the "forums" folder which was called "upload" but i renamed. okay i uploaded the files then i went to the plugins in my admin panel and nothing was there but the two basic plugins that come with mybb

im not sure if they gave wrong instructions or what
(2009-12-19, 12:51 AM)Lost Demon Wrote: [ -> ]Okay i downloaded the AJAX Chat from http://mods.mybboard.net/view/shoutbox-plugin-mybb-12 and i followed what instruction i was told.

Upload the files to your root and then activate the plug in

well i uploaded to the "forums" folder which was called "upload" but i renamed. okay i uploaded the files then i went to the plugins in my admin panel and nothing was there but the two basic plugins that come with mybb

im not sure if they gave wrong instructions or what

Did you upload the structure intact? Check your forum folder if the files were uploaded to their proper folders.
ok there's a "upload" folder and the notepad says to upload all the contents from the upload folder so i upload that folder? lol
Are you putting the files into the folders that the instructions say.. example, there's a inc folder in the plugin package and there's a folder called "plugins" in that inc folder put the file in the plugins folder into your mybb plugins folder and do it for the rest of files, it's not rocket science.
They have to be in a specific structure, not anywhere. In that plugin, there's a images, inc and jscripts folder, you need to upload those to the root in that structure, so ./inc/plugins/shoutbox_ajax.php goes in your ./inc/plugins/ folder, for example...
ok i did this and i activated it and nothing happens it don't show the SB