MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do I add ads under my logo?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am using the defaullt template and i need to know how to add ads under my logo.
Go to Admin CP> Styles & Templates> PICK YOUR THEME/SKIN> Click header and go to the php editor> paste the ad where you want it in the header.
(2009-12-19, 10:50 AM)ReDDs Wrote: [ -> ]Go to Admin CP> Styles & Templates> PICK YOUR THEME/SKIN> Click header and go to the php editor> paste the ad where you want it in the header.

ok ty and did I do it right may I ask?

http://www.mostlyanimefun.com/
Well it's there but doesn't look quite right. Your logo is quite big and is to the left, and your ad banner is in the middle. It makes it look a bit dodgy.

Try making a smaller logo and then adding the AD under it.

Or insert a smaller ad banner, try a 468x60 size.
(2009-12-19, 01:23 PM)jak123 Wrote: [ -> ]Well it's there but doesn't look quite right. Your logo is quite big and is to the left, and your ad banner is in the middle. It makes it look a bit dodgy.

well I just tried to add a 468x60 ad from adsense and the whole space where the ad is suppose to be is blank
why dont you get labroccas add manager plugin
(2009-12-19, 02:48 PM)DJ ALI Wrote: [ -> ]why dont you get labroccas add manager plugin

have no clue what that is
(2009-12-19, 01:33 PM)vamp6x6x6x Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-12-19, 01:23 PM)jak123 Wrote: [ -> ]Well it's there but doesn't look quite right. Your logo is quite big and is to the left, and your ad banner is in the middle. It makes it look a bit dodgy.

well I just tried to add a 468x60 ad from adsense and the whole space where the ad is suppose to be is blank

If you just created the 468x60 ad it will take about 10 minutes for it to become active and this is why you may have had the blank issue.
(2009-12-19, 07:09 PM)technix Wrote: [ -> ]If you just created the 468x60 ad it will take about 10 minutes for it to become active and this is why you may have had the blank issue.

I tried again and u were right. Now how does it look.

http://www.mostlyanimefun.com/index.php
Looks much better now. You might want to center your logo Smile
Pages: 1 2