MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Blank space above header
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since upgrading to 1.4.10 I've now noticed that's a blank space above the header in the Member's profile page only.

I reverted a ton of changes I did back to default thinking it may resolve it, but it didn't.

So I tested using the Default MyBB Theme which isn't tampered with, and it's the same result.

Has there been any template changes that could have done this?

I've tried reverting the Header, Index (shouldn't be an issue since it's in the member's profile), and member_profile.

Thanks.

EDIT: I'm wondering if this could be in relation to the Captcha problem I'm getting here:
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-61469.html

Since they both have 1 thing in common, the member.php file
But I've tried several times to reupload the latest from the MyBB 1.4.10 download via FTP in Binary Mode, still without luck on both issues.
URL...??
PMed. thx
Yeah, the source has a little weird dash character at the top... do you have any plugins for the profile page?? Can you also try actually deleting your current member.php and upload the new copy, just to be absolutely certain it's overwriting??
Member.php deleted completely & reuploaded, still there.

PMed
THx
<image removed>

That's probably the root of the problem. Have you edited member.lang.php??
I've replaced in all the language files I made changes to in the last 2 months, which include member.lang.php, but no success.

I zoomed in as close as I could, and it's not dashes at all, it's 2 weird dots:

[Image: blownup_01.JPG]

I pointed to actual dashes too lol

Anyone else have any idea?

EDIT:

I'm unable to copy & paste it into Notepad, if I paste into a MSN chat window or the browser address bar, it comes out as blank spaces ranging from different sizes.
Yes I found that too, I couldn't copy and paste them. Very odd. I guess the next thing to do is upload the fll 1.4.10 package over your current files, and if it still happens then, it would have to be a plugin file.