MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Combined System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey. Is it possible to combine MyBB, MediaWiki, and the Download-Engine by AlexScriptEngine.de?

I mean: when you signup on one of them, it signs you up for all, with the same DB p/w and username?

Also, is it possible for it to automatically add a link to the profiles on the other services?

IE it automatically adds the link to the MediaWiki and downloads profiles on your forum profile?
Wow. 15-30 mins and no new reads. Just wow.
the simple answer is yes, if you understand how the tables all work. you may even have to do some modifications of your own.
Could someone help? Sad
Coolv i think that is way too hard if you don't know anything about mysql and other stuff!
And people who knows how to do it just don't want to do it.I had experiance with that and i gave up...
Why not? Sad
Assuming they all use MySQL table, and the same MySQL information, I guess you can make your MyBB the "main" registration point. Then edit the inc/integration.php and inside the registered function, you can enter some db queries to insert the registration info into the database of the other two systems.