MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Undo Delete - Restore deleted posts/threads/attachments/polls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
inc/plugins or upload it to your root mybb installation

This plugin is awesome!! Thank's!!
Great plugin! Thanks=)
i installed it but getting the following error as soon as i click on undo delete:
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /forum/admin/index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
the download link showing invalid download, what to do??
Thanks a lot
Like all your other plugins, this one is also awsome !!!
any update??
is it STABLE plugin ?? OR a beta version??
what's the version Compatibility ?
I download the last version of this plugin because I could find an earlier version and now I get the error. This plugin is incompatible with MyBB 1.4.13
Is there a version that is compatible.

After using the Trash Can plugin for over 5 years I am realy sick of it.
I changed my forum in a mess because the whole post counting system messed up.

Example. When a post is moved to the Trash can, then only the post moved to there. The counting does not change. The resuls of this action is that the last post is not on the last page.
Anybody who have this older version?
Great, thanks.
Serious shortfall of this plugin is that I cannot see when the post was deleted, only when it was posted. Second, deleted posts are in random order.

So I go to moderator log, see who deleted what. How I suppose to find the post from Undo delete now? Moderator log gives only delete time, and Undo Delete give post time. I can just juse ctrl+f to find it by username or topic name and it will take ages.

Has anyone easy solution for sorting Undo Delete posts or showing delete time?
No way to 'restore all'?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6