MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Undo Delete - Restore deleted posts/threads/attachments/polls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Undo Delete will backup threads, posts, polls (including votes) and attachments automatically when a user (regardless of user group) deletes them on front end!
You can view and restore these backups with just a few mouse clicks within Admin CP. Just call it Automatic Soft Delete. Wink

Download and Screenshots: http://mods.mybboard.net/view/undo-delete
Licence: GPL
This is a great plugin.
Thanks!

PS: Translators needed! There is an english language file as a separate download available... Wink
I seriously love this plugin!

I used the trashcan plugin before, but with that one you weren't able to restore a post in a thread.

I do miss the feature to read the deleted thread/post and see the IP though.

Maybe an idea for a future release??
Great work Smile
Agree, nice plugin.
(2009-12-21, 04:13 PM)Disturbed Wrote: [ -> ]I do miss the feature to read the deleted thread/post and see the IP though.

Just hover the mouse over the dashed subject (message) and you will see the whole content of the post.

[Image: 16206-1260442027-posts.thumb.png]
(2009-12-21, 07:11 PM)querschlaeger Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-12-21, 04:13 PM)Disturbed Wrote: [ -> ]I do miss the feature to read the deleted thread/post and see the IP though.

Just hover the mouse over the dashed subject (message) and you will see the whole content of the post.

[Image: 16206-1260442027-posts.thumb.png]

I don't see the point of that image, but it's good you can see the content of the posts.
I just wanted to show the dashed lines. Wink
Fantastic plugin.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6