MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Money
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I know I am being childish, but how does everyone afford to get webhosting? There is so much money spent on this here, some people have 10+ sites, that there must be a common way that people get the money for the hosting! I am pretty poor, under 18, don't have a bank account, but I want payed hosting for my site, because my free hosting (000webhost) sucks something...So, I was just wondering how you guys get the money! Okay, thanks Smile
First you start selling things online, get a PayPal.
Then you get a job in RL and get a bank account.

From there you can buy things like Visa Gift Cards.
A job??

I host 5 sites off my £12/mo shared account.
Mow a lawn once a month? I mean that's what $10 minimum? That's enough for decent shared hosting Toungue.
Click ads. Thats what my cousins Fiance does. He makes a lot more then you think Rolleyes
I own a site i made 2-3 years ago. I make around £300-600 a month from that. Takes a lot of hard work to get to that though Smile
If you have nice friends that own servers Toungue
(2009-12-19, 10:18 PM)Dennis Tsang Wrote: [ -> ]If you have nice friends that own servers Toungue

I wonder who has those? Toungue
Hosting an average website on my site costs $3.99/month - that's basically 1 meal at McDonald's or Wendy's or whatever. I'm sure you can skip once a month, and your body will thank you.
Err..I Don't eat at McDonalds or Wendys...but what I do eat costs about $5 a meal, so just skip lunch I guess...

How do you mow lawns in the winter?
Pages: 1 2 3