MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: This is my suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

I have one suggestion wish is the editor .

please i hope to see a very nice editor like vbulltin in the next version of mybboard .

my frensh forum use mybboard : http://www.tikni.com/fr

all the best , Yassir .
This is probably the thousandth time this has been suggested. We are well aware people want this.
Hey want to know something amazing? Its not in 1.6 Since you can get that already from the SVN. >______>

Also if you really want it bad enough, use hoteditor. If it doesn't work, pay a plugin maker to merge it again. Really bro, its too much for something so little. Because 90% of posts don't need a WYSIWYG editor.

Also just because Vbulletion has it, doesn't mean MyBB should. See the difference?

www.mybboard.net
www.vbulletin.com

??

(Summed all the points from the last one)
I read your comment.Well nice information sharing,i must say to thanks. I am really pleased to see such article sharing at the community.I will let know about this to my friends also.I am sure my friends will also like this lot.Try to share more like this in future.
thank you!!
(2009-12-22, 06:49 PM)steevestell Wrote: [ -> ]I read your comment.Well nice information sharing,i must say to thanks. I am really pleased to see such article sharing at the community.I will let know about this to my friends also.I am sure my friends will also like this lot.Try to share more like this in future.
thank you!!

GTFO Spambot.