MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Default theme under custom theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Somehow, my board appears to be displaying both the blue myBB default theme with a customized version of Unreal Red on top of it. I have had a sneaking suspicion that this has been occurring for some time as when the page loads, I often see some of the blue fields before the full theme loads. I was never quite sure if the underlying blue was just some artifact of loading the page, but now that I have activated a poll on the index page, it is more obvious that there is some of the blue theme showing.

Screen shot below.

Any thoughts on why this is happening and if I can remove the underlying theme?

Thanks,
~Beth
Make sure you've changed the background color your theme uses in global.css classes .tborder, .tcat, and .tfoot.

[Image: thead_help.png]
What theme you are using?
Thank you so much, RPIcard. I changed the global.css/.tfoot/background from #026CB1 to #7F7F7F and that seemed to do it. I am using Unreal Red and now that I know this trick, it seems like there are a couple of stylesheets in which they still have a blue color referenced. That must explain why I had seen this occassionally as the page would load. I should be able to update all of them now!
~Beth
No problem. Glad to have helped.