MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A Fun, Unique Cash Contest Unlike Any Other Ever Seen Before.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is a very strange thread, not sure what to say...
I think the worst part is he hasn't responded even though every reply is basically everyone saying they're lost Toungue.
I wanna be an early adapter =P
I'm so lost, i can't find the light yet : /
Interesting... after reading all 5,551 characters I've decided to take part in this [i]unique[/u] contest. I'm currently in search of a way to pass my time while at work and this seems to be possibly able to fill that void. While you took much time and effort to type that post out seeker I shall try to reward your time with a reply of equal effort.

I stumbled upon this thread and first looked at the date and hit the back button. I clicked the thread again do to pure curiousity and found myself reading the first few lines. I went to go make my simple little quick reply but stopped myself to read the rest. I soon found myself with some questions so I continued to read the rest of the thread.

I discovered only more questions and even concidered ignoring this thread all together but something told me to go for it. Sitting here with a dilemma of whether to continue putting anymore thought into this I was determined to find more answers. I looked all over, even read the post twice and searched your signature for hidden clues but to no avail.

I had wondered if you had already replied to this thread having been a few weeks old already and to my surprise I still had the chance of becoming an EA! So ignoring my original instincts is either a curse or a blessing, at this point I don't know but here I am typing up a reply.

It did sadden me that you didn't mention any of the websites I am active on but I do have accounts on YouTube, SitePoint, and Digital Point, all with some replies although none that compete with WebHostingTalk, FreeWebHostingTalk, and here.

So in short... count me in for craziness! Big Grin
Oh, and @all replies, the main post answers a lot of your questions including why he hasn't replied and why you're lost/confused. Wink
(2009-12-20, 06:26 PM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]Me neither, but EarlyAdapter sounds cool lol.

Smile

(2010-01-07, 05:54 AM)Elegant Totality Wrote: [ -> ]I wanna be an early adapter =P

Great Elegant Totality, I promise t get back to you ASAP.

(2010-01-07, 06:44 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]...So in short... count me in for craziness! Big Grin
Oh, and @all replies, the main post answers a lot of your questions including why he hasn't replied and why you're lost/confused. Wink

Thank You, for the high-quality effort KuJoe. I am working hard at preparing a worthwhile response.
I see that this wasn't forgotten :p Or was it? I guess its too late for further Early Adapters.
I think it lost momentum... *PUSH!*
count with me
just want 9 eur to get plugins
*joking*
Pages: 1 2