MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: X point when danate to paypal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I really wanna get a plugin that gives people points for doing stuff(posting, etc) but also can give them X points for every $1 they donate to my paypal account. I don't know if their is already a plugin like this out their or not. I need to know for sure if their is a plugin out their already for something like this.
There is a plugin that could be adapted to this, but it is paid. It is called MyIPN and is at mybbcentral.
I wrote one for phpbb and one for VB. I guess it's time I did one for MyBB.
(2009-12-20, 07:09 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]I wrote one for phpbb and one for VB. I guess it's time I did one for MyBB.

cool. Smile
Are you talking about something like this?
http://mybbsource.com/mods.php?act=view&id=161
(2009-12-21, 02:32 AM)Josh G Wrote: [ -> ]Are you talking about something like this?
http://mybbsource.com/mods.php?act=view&id=161

hmmm...not sure but sounds like maybe idk how it can work with any point system though
You would just have to set where the points are stored, and it would just add it to it. I have done that with some MYPS additions to make it compatible with MyPlaza.
(2009-12-21, 01:28 PM)Jammerx2 Wrote: [ -> ]You would just have to set where the points are stored, and it would just add it to it. I have done that with some MYPS additions to make it compatible with MyPlaza.

MyPlaza = Unsupported. Let it die.
(2009-12-21, 04:12 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-12-21, 01:28 PM)Jammerx2 Wrote: [ -> ]You would just have to set where the points are stored, and it would just add it to it. I have done that with some MYPS additions to make it compatible with MyPlaza.

I still use it, and know a few people who do as well.
(2009-12-21, 04:55 PM)Jammerx2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-12-21, 04:12 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]

I still use it, and know a few people who do as well.

I know, but there are bound to be bugs or injection points that will be found, and used.
Pages: 1 2