MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PM Auto Responder?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a website and I use MyBB for my forum host, and I can't seem to figure out how to make a Auto Responing message. Like when someone registers a message automaticly gets sent to the forum PM inbox. I don't know if MyBB has one and I just can't find it or if they don't have one at all, Please get back to me ASAP..

Thank You
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, Is there a way to add or change the stuff at the top where it shows Blaine171, Junior Member 2 stars, Post 1 Joined: Dec 2009, and warning level. Is there a way I can add buttons for like donations or a contributions tracker, or If not at the top, at the bottom where it shows PM, Find, and on the right , Edit, Reply, +, Report? Possible?
http://mods.mybboard.net/view/pm-on-registration

The information on the user is in the postbit_author_user template, the buttons you mentioned are in the postbit and postbit_classic template.
Ok so if I were to make a custom postbit template, Would I add the .php into the Post Bit Template section? or does it go else where?
And how would I get started on making it.

So I got Contributions, and X Fire added in the user post bit, now how would I make it direct to the contributions or Xfire page? I made the xfire username available CP for users its in the Contact Details, now would there be some way to make the user name say for example its "tommy141" is the only thing in the Contact Details under X Fire Username, so if they click on a little icon next to X Fire: in post bit, could it take the user name and automaticly take you to there xfire profile?

Little more detail.... So you got " X Fire: " under " Reputation: 0 " in the post bit where your name, post, rep, and join date are, so say if they were to add there x fire username in the contact details under xfire, it would appear in the X Fire post bit, now if they click on the icon or username next to X Fire on the post bit it would redirect the to www.xfire.com/profile/tommy141

Make sence?
Seeing as you decided to make another thread on this I'll close this one...

http://community.mybboard.net/thread-61687.html