MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post Exchange Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello.

I have just created a new forum and want to fill it with posts before I officially launch it. I am willing to do post exchanges with others and match whatever they wish to match meaning you post 10 posts on my site, I will do 10 on your site. If you post 100 on my site, I will post 100 on your site. I will post as good quality posts as you post. Please specify whether or not I can place my forum URL on my signature at your forum, you may do so at mine even if you wish for me not to because my forum is meant for forums...yes another admin forum but I have good feelings about it!

If you are interested, please reply here. My forum is located at:
http://www.theadminbb.com/forum/

The good thing about those who post on my forum and decide to keep being active, they will become VIP Members for life, free which usually runs $10 a year. I will do this because you are one of the first few but you have to continue to be active, that's the catch, always a catch, lol.

Once I officially launch the forum (start advertising in public and that), then I will also be interested in link/button/banner exchanges as well. For more information on that, send me a Private Message.

Thank you!
I posted a thread for a posting exchange here long time ago.
Still interested on a 1:1 exchange.

If you are german please use Zaiendo.de otherwise I'm sure you'll find some interesting topics at MybbAddons.com

PM me if you are interested.
(2009-12-21, 05:05 AM)kruzzen Wrote: [ -> ]Hello.

I have just created a new forum and want to fill it with posts before I officially launch it. I am willing to do post exchanges with others and match whatever they wish to match meaning you post 10 posts on my site, I will do 10 on your site. If you post 100 on my site, I will post 100 on your site. I will post as good quality posts as you post. Please specify whether or not I can place my forum URL on my signature at your forum, you may do so at mine even if you wish for me not to because my forum is meant for forums...yes another admin forum but I have good feelings about it!

If you are interested, please reply here. My forum is located at:
http://www.theadminbb.com/forum/

The good thing about those who post on my forum and decide to keep being active, they will become VIP Members for life, free which usually runs $10 a year. I will do this because you are one of the first few but you have to continue to be active, that's the catch, always a catch, lol.

Once I officially launch the forum (start advertising in public and that), then I will also be interested in link/button/banner exchanges as well. For more information on that, send me a Private Message.

Thank you!

Sure I am willing to help. I also have a new forum and wanna have it up and running soon. So I am also looking for post exchange.
I will get on it soon, thanks Smile
(2009-12-22, 09:40 PM)Lennart Sauter Wrote: [ -> ]I posted a thread for a posting exchange here long time ago.

If you are german please use Zaiendo.de otherwise I'm sure you'll find some interesting topics at MybbAddons.com

I would rather have more of an exchange that 1 post for 1 :s
Want to start with 100 / 100 on my site. (when it opens on the 4th?)
(2009-12-25, 02:42 AM)kruzzen Wrote: [ -> ]I will get on it soon, thanks Smile
(2009-12-22, 09:40 PM)Lennart Sauter Wrote: [ -> ]I posted a thread for a posting exchange here long time ago.

I would rather have more of an exchange that 1 post for 1 :s

He means ratio Toungue
(2009-12-25, 02:42 AM)kruzzen Wrote: [ -> ]I would rather have more of an exchange that 1 post for 1 :s

Are you twelve?
1:1 ratio means he will posts however many posts you post.
(2009-12-27, 09:06 PM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-12-25, 02:42 AM)kruzzen Wrote: [ -> ]I would rather have more of an exchange that 1 post for 1 :s

Are you twelve?

>implying 12 year olds don't understand ratios
(2009-12-27, 09:19 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-12-27, 09:06 PM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]

Are you twelve?

>implying 12 year olds don't understand ratios

Most don't.

Well, when I was in school, I wasn't taught ratios til grade eight.
He might be too young to understand, so just break it down for him.
LOL I misunderstood it, that's all... No need to attack me, goofball! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2