MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Freelance Writing Services
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi,

I'd like to offer my services as a freelance writer. I can offer you or your company my services to help construct your site. There are two services I can currently offer.

* Website Content
* Website Articles

I can offer all of these services on either a; one fee, one service option or as a contract.

Website Content

This service is recommended for new and upcoming websites. I can write page content to suit your target audience and site genre. Previous work has been completed for hosting companies who are looking for SEO-Content to fill their order and hosting information pages, this meant that their site had higher Google page rank due to the keywords used within the content

Website Articles

Many webmasters fill their sites with high quality SEO enabled content and this keeps visitors coming back, though many don't worry about up to date content when developing their site. I can offer you content on any given subject. Either you can provide a title for the article, or I can produce one and wait for your approval. I will then get onto writing the article. Due to my research techniques, no title is a challenge, though if preferred you may wish to provide a bullet pointed list regarding what you would like included.

All of my content is of high quality and is SEO enabled, my spelling and grammar is presented at a high standard. I can offer my services in English (UK), English (US), German and limited Finnish.

My payment structure I believe to be fair to both the provider and client.

£3 = Full website content
£1 = Two website articles

All payments are requested over PayPal. To avoid disputes you will be submitted one page/article before payment. Once payment is received I will carry on with your content. My turn around times are exemplary and I hope my services can be of good use to you.

Varied Articles;

http://healthmad.com/medicine/use-of-ant...-pandemic/

http://healthmad.com/conditions-and-dise...uidelines/

http://socyberty.com/holidays/how-to-hav...christmas/

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article...tml?cat=57

I am happy to produce test articles in a situation where a contract may be offered.
Not that I need any of your services at this time, but wouldn't you think it'd be better for potential customers if you were to provide links here to some of the articles etc. that you've already created?
What's your strongest field to write about? I've been considering to hire someone to write some articles for a site (not yet), so I'm just checking.
My favoured topics of writing is Medicine/Health, both for the general public to have a quick scan, but also I can produce indepth articles for people who are researching a particular disease/ treatment etc. Lifestyle topics, extremely varied within Lifestyle, from food recipes to gardening and I enjoy writing how to guides. Current Affairs and News, I can quickly adapt to a journalistic writing format and write articles on current events. Most scientific items I will cover, aswell as Pets and Animals.

I hope that is useful for you.
Hmm, I see a few errors even in your above post but an example piece of your work would be good to prove that you actually can write well when it's needed.
(2009-12-22, 10:59 AM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, I see a few errors even in your above post but an example piece of your work would be good to prove that you actually can write well when it's needed.

I appreciate that, feel free to tell me where to correct. I'm proud to say all work I have submitted has been accepted by the corresponding agencies and goes through extensive grammar and spelling checks via software and it gets ran through CopyScape.
Still you haven't provided any articles written by you
I think his first/second are enough proof, the prices are very very good.
Oh didn't notice he had updated the first post
No worries Pirata Nervo, though the prices may be cheaper than other agenices/freelancers the work submitted to you will be done at the highest of standard. Also I forgot to mention communication is key, and on project work daily reports are provided.
Pages: 1 2 3