MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Moving Servers, Pics don't work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I restored the database and uploaded all of the files (including the uploads directory). The pictures that had been posted in the forums aren't working.
make sure that u haven;t changed the paths .

i mean if u had ursite.com/uploads and now they are ursite.com/forums/uploads. they wont work. as in the database they appears ./uploads.

but what u can also do, is to edit the ./inc/setting.php and set again the board's path.

regards
ok the photos are working. But now when trying to post a message or create a new thread I get this error message:

mySQL error: 1062
Duplicate entry '0' for key 1
Query: INSERT INTO mybb_threads (fid, subject, icon, uid, username, dateline, lastpost, lastposter, views, replies, visible) VALUES ('2', 'testing ', '0', '1', 'chatzs', '1137735468', '1137735468', 'chats', '0', '0', '1');
have u created any tables manually ??

please also check ur DB tables for duplication, in case some exist

regards
Nope I didn't create any tables and there doesn't seem to be any duplications. It looks like the field tid in mybb_threads is starting back at 0. Then when it tries to create to create a new thread the tid already exists.
allright have u lately UPgraded ur sql server ?
and i think while importing the theme what happened is that PHPMyAdmin screwed up the indexes and didn't set the auto increment value

i'm not sure but run this query
ALTER TABLE `mybb_threads` CHANGE `fid` `fid` INT( 10 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT 

regards
produced this error:

#1075 - Incorrect table definition; there can be only one auto column and it must be defined as a key
I'm moving onto a new server. I used a mysqldump and then ftp'd it to the new server.

mysqldump --compatible=mysql40 --opt -Q -u_____ -p_____ > ______
matt604 Wrote:Incorrect table definition; there can be only one auto column and it must be defined as a key

did u change mybb_threads to ur own one ?? i mean u own tableprefix_threads
no, they're using the default (mybb)