MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to Get Skin ID?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering, how would get an skin's ID?
E.g. themes&action=edit&tid=5
{$mybb->user['style']} appears to only work when a user has specifically chosen a skin via their User CP.
Thanks!
Sorry to bump, but this is kind've urgent, thanks.
So you need it to tell what theme a user is using, or...??
Yeah, so retrieve the user's theme ID.
I don't think there's anything other than {$mybb->user['style']} then, you'd need PHP to tell it what to do if it was empty.
(2009-12-21, 03:18 PM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]{$mybb->user['style']} appears to only work when a user has specifically chosen a skin via their User CP.

In that case, it would revert to the board's default theme?
Well, I'm trying to grab the different stylesheets of that specific skin (it's for Zynge.net's skin, Crisp)
You might have to give a bit more info about what you're trying to achieve. It's kinda obvious that a simple select query will go amiss here...

The $theme['stylesheets'] variable is unserialised data for the different stylesheets attached to the theme. $stylesheets is a variable that contains the links to the stylesheets that are put into the header. If one of these doesn't match your application, then we'll need to find a way that does...