MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem with my template after update.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
K guys after the update I'm having kinda 2 of everything. Most of them I had fix because it is easy to look for it. But some like the picture below seems hard for me to fix them. e.g. are I'm having double zodiac sign, double thank you, before this double permission box.

But what really irritate me is that the board stat just look at the picture I have double who's online and double site map. Can some one show me which area to edit coz its frustrating looking at where you're not familiar with.

Thank you
The first screenshot is the index_boardstats template, the second is the postbit and postbit_classic template, delete the double plugin variables.
Thanks Matt it work, just like u told. But now I realize I have another double the permission box and the Thank You post. Just look at the picture down below. By the way Matt just wondering why does this problem occur. Since its just an update why does it mess my template? Any ideas how to prevent this in the future. By the way I follow like the wiki told us to switch off all plugin but sadly after I Activate it again all my ficon had disappear. All the awards That I had gave disappear. Maybe in the future I can take note on updating process. But right now I need help something with my problem that I had mentioned.

Thanks you in advance