MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New user needs help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i had converted vb to mybb and i am very impressed with mybb when i using vb i had one mod for show fake users online. is here fake users mod for mybb. i would want fake users mod 2 shows fake user at 24 hours online. i enter fake users from 5 days at my forum but it shows asif fake users only from 24 hours. i pay for this 2 mods. sorry for my english i am from argentina
(2009-12-21, 05:22 PM)argentina4ever Wrote: [ -> ]i had converted vb to mybb and i am very impressed with mybb when i using vb i had one mod for show fake users online. is here fake users mod for mybb. i would want fake users mod 2 shows fake user at 24 hours online. i enter fake users from 5 days at my forum but it shows asif fake users only from 24 hours. i pay for this 2 mods. sorry for my english i am from argentina

As it happens I have created a fake suers mod before for another member here. If you would be interested to buy it, contact me in private then.

For your second request, I am not so sure I understood you totally. Do you mean a mod that instead of showing the users, guests and bots that have visited your forum in a 24 hour period it will allow you to show who visited your forum in a certain amount of days set by you but to show as if it has been only for 24 hours? If that is the case I can create such a mod as well.
Let me know if you will be interested.
yes i mean this for fake mod 2 but no bots show please only members and guests thank you. i send you message.
(2009-12-21, 05:44 PM)argentina4ever Wrote: [ -> ]yes i mean this for fake mod 2 but no bots show please only members and guests thank you. i send you message.

Ah ok, that would be no problem at all.

Received your pm and replied back btw.
I just emailed you both plugin packages.
yes i see email. plugins work very good thank you
(2009-12-21, 10:42 PM)argentina4ever Wrote: [ -> ]yes i see email. plugins work very good thank you

No problem. Let me know if I can be of any further assistence to you.