MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: EasyMyBB - For sale - Ends 23 Dec - Best price wins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
EasyMyBB is now for sale as I believe it could do better if someone else had the time to put into it. I for one, don't have enough time to spare. The website will be up for auction until the 23rd of december 10PM GMT+0 time. Unless the buy it now price ($40)

What is included
- EasyMyBB site and forum template.
- EasyMyBB.com domain (Expires on 2010-10-16)
- EasyMyBB Signature
- EasyMyBB twitter account
- All databases (Support forum + Hosted forums)
- All forum files

I will help the winner/buyer transfer the domain and the website to another webhost, and make sure it's running fine. I will provide support for up to 1 week after the purchase.

Analytics - (About 2k hits a month)
[Image: analytics.png]

Stats -
Quote:Forums: 30
Users: 110
I prune the forums a lot (Any unconfirmed ones are deleted) So that's why there isn't many forums. These numbers could be increased a lot if some good advertising was put in. It needs time, which I don't have.

I've invested a lot of money into this website, which is way over the buy it now price. So this is a good deal.

If you have any questions, you're more than welcome to ask. If you're not interested in buying this, then don't bother spamming my thread.
Any revenue?

Have you tried placing a compulsory adsense banner on each hosted forum, i've seen free forum hosts do that before, where a person registers a free forum and has to have 1 ad banner on their forum.

It looks like a great site, i would have definitely bought this, but education right now is tying me up.
It's currently advertised as ad-free forum hosting, but whatever the new owner does is up to them.

I really appreciate your words, thank you Smile
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-597...#pid426609 Wink

Like said in the other topic made a while ago to resell a theme from ThemeForest you'll need to buy an extended license for said theme.
(2009-12-21, 07:36 PM)Josh G Wrote: [ -> ]http://community.mybboard.net/thread-597...#pid426609 Wink

Like said in the other topic made a while ago to resell a theme from ThemeForest you'll need to buy an extended license for said theme.

No you do not, contact the theme owner. You have every right to sell a 'site' with a theme you purchased. I've already contacted him.
Hmm that may be the theme creator himself then. I wish others on TF were like that. :p

Thanks.
How many forums are there??
(2009-12-21, 08:03 PM)tech2game Wrote: [ -> ]How many forums are there??

Please read the first post.
I'll bid 20
Thanks Nickman.

Current bid: $20

Auction ending in a days time.
Pages: 1 2