MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Pop-up menu, MyIPB template, postbit, translating {$post['button_pm']}
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, is there a possiblity that i can replace this:

{$post['button_pm']}

with something else, because I could translate other things there, but don't know where I can translate this option, the rest of it are pure links, so it was easy:

<div class="popup_item_container"><a class="popup_item" href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=finduserthreads&uid={$post['uid']}"><image src="images/ipb/user_findthreads.gif" border="0" valign="middle" /> Znajdź wątki</a></div>
<div class="popup_item_container"><a class="popup_item" href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=finduser&uid={$post['uid']}"><image src="images/ipb/user_findposts.gif" border="0" valign="middle" /> Znajdź posty</a></div>

Tried something like this:

<div class="popup_item_container"><a class="popup_item" href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=send&uid={$post['uid']}"><image src="images/ipb/user_sendpm.gif" border="0" valign="middle" /> Wyślij PW</a></div>

but when I clicked it, a blank page showed, don't know why, because the link is exact the same:/ - redirecting to action send etc.. , sorry for being such a newbie for youToungue

Please help me if you can, thank you
Maybe someone know where can I edit this? Please, I need helpWink
Bump Topic
member.php?action=send&uid={$post['uid']}

I think you mean private.php is you're sending a PM....
Yep, private.php , but as always I tried to think to complicated, the only thing to translate was the name of link in postbit_pm Wink Thanks anywaySmile