MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Merry Xmas Mybb 2009
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2009-12-23, 03:55 AM)MyBBhehe Wrote: [ -> ]Merry Christmas!

This.
Well update on christmas for me, we exchanged our gifts
(just me and my better half) Tuesday.

I got her a Sony headset along with a knock off Ishuffller (MP3) 4gb.
She got me a pair of shoes and a thermal jacket and a watch.
(reason we exchanged early is I had my Birthday on Tuesday so we do it altogether)

Merry Christmas all, hope you all get something small or big as long as puts a smile on your face is really all that matters the most.
I would like to state i don't have christmas til the 6th of jan. Wink
Happy Holidays everybody Smile
(2009-12-23, 09:43 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to state i don't have christmas til the 6th of jan. Wink

O.o Why? Toungue
(2009-12-24, 02:48 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-12-23, 09:43 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to state i don't have christmas til the 6th of jan. Wink

O.o Why? Toungue

http://www.christmasarchives.com/christm...egypt.html
I celebrate it twice to be honest
(2009-12-24, 04:59 AM)gogoejoe Wrote: [ -> ]Hi..
Here Gogoejoe from USA. After couple of days we will celebrate Christmas ,So for that I have selected some Christmas songs for the party .There is nice history related with the Christmas song..
“The Christmas Song”, commonly subtitled “Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire“ or “Merry Christmas to You”, is a classic Christmas song written in 1944 by vocalist Mel Tormé and Bob Wells. According to Tormé, the song was written during a blistering hot summer. In an effort to “stay cool by thinking cool,” the most-performed Christmas song was born.
Thanks for nice sharing...

I hate you.
Why do you keep replying? Just report it and leave it alone. Don't quote it, that just makes it more annoying to remove.
I do, i just hope the person see it and has a change of heart or something >_>
Your going to egypt? Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3