MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [under construction]MyWindows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
MyWindows is a mod that you install to your website. Upon installation, users will have the option (link can be in any place of your choosing) to download MyWindows. It will download as a zip file packed with the executable and the configuration file together.
[Image: sample%20aa_1.bmp]

**Please note, that on the official release, there will only be a Windows version
Thats freaken awesome, but can you please make it work under MONO asp, so we can use it on linux and mac?
it should be compatable with Wine. As for Mac, we'll see.
Zdawg32, you are making this on CXR correct? Our asp is powered by MONO, so if you develop it with that, it should work cross platform fairly easy.
Im developing it as a windows application in C#, not on any server. But I am using my forum on CXR as a test server
That looks awesome. But that little box uses the OS style right? So if I'm using win7 it will appear according to my settings?
yes, it uses your Windows theme.
yeah, I remember this one when I am using SMF Smile
It will intensive load, for big forum.
Should be careful with push-in/out time trigger.
...or you could just change the RSS feeds to include those things, and add the RSS gadget onto the desktop.

Looks good though... Smile
This is so much more than just an rss reader!

Latest:
I'm having a little trouble. Estimated release date: 01/10/10
Pages: 1 2