MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Template is Gone, MyBB Doesen't Recognize
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was editing a theme when all of a sudden, my admincp link template went bright blue.

I've checked and all other themes no longer have this template, however the template that I was working on still has it only its Bright blue. When i edit it, it doesen't do anything to header template (Where the {$admicplink} is located)

Any ideas?
[Issue #563]

Is it like that?
Nope
I tried fixing that bug, Im running 1.4.10 but nothing.

I exported the theme and imported and it still does this.
(2009-12-22, 01:39 AM)Lyndon Wrote: [ -> ]I was editing a theme when all of a sudden, my admincp link template went bright blue.

I've checked and all other themes no longer have this template, however the template that I was working on still has it only its Bright blue. When i edit it, it doesen't do anything to header template (Where the {$admicplink} is located)

Any ideas?

What were you editing? I mean the exact code.
Are you using Codepress?
I was editing the AdminCPLink template. I accidentally made it identical to the ModCpLink template when copying/pasting and thats when this happened.

I can give one of the MyBB Staff Support people an admin account, but only over PM as im not releasing the link publicly just yet.
I don't see why just having the same content would do this... anyway, as I said in the other thread you mentioned this in, steps on how to fix it is in the tutorials forum.