MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Some Help Please [UPDATED AGAIN]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I've got myself stuck. (Again!)

1. [SOLVED]How would I go about changing the mybb logo on the admin login? I've recently gone to hell and back again to rebrand my website and would like to brand the admin cp login too Smile.

2. [SOLVED] I've got stuck with my board - I closed it, but in the Board Online / Offline setting in the Admin CP - I can't see an option to open it!! :/

3. [SOLVED] When an admin goes into their CP or moderator goes into their CP, does it show user as "Moderating" or "Administrating", what if I was looking at a private forum - would it show: "Admin Lounge" ? - If it does, how could I change it?

4. Why is my Admin CP going to basic HTML?

5. Can I stop my moderators stickying threads?

6. Can I stop users from changing their custom title?

7. Why, when I edit my or another persons post, does it say they are unregistered? Confused [See Screenshot]
I'll add more as I go Smile
admin/styles/default/login.css > #logo h1 {
Go to where you closed your board, and just switch the setting. It reopens your board, too...

No, it will not reveal the name of the hidden forum. It will instead say "Moderating Forum", for example.
Updated list.
4. Printscreen??

5. If they're a super mod, no, if they're a normal mod, edit the settings for that moderator in the forum you added them to, and I think unticking 'Can manage threads' will disable it.

6. It's an option in the settings for each usergroup.
Reupload the ./admin/styles/ folder, and ensure a theme is set in your ACP Preferences (on the left side when you first login).
ANOTHER query Sad
i think you're using a plugin admin post edit ... Smile you haven't check the box saying normal user