MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Christmas gifts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So since Christmas is pretty much one weeks away, people are starting their shopping now. What are you guys getting people? Mom/Dad,Brother,SisterS,etc.I picked out a few of my gifts already, but I'm probably gonna go to yorkdale this weekend and do my major shopping. But I have no idea what to get my dad, this thread can give me some inspiration lol
They must have Christmas on a different date where you come from!!
Could you be a spambot?
Who me.........Most definately, just like you are. Toungue
(2009-12-23, 12:36 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]Who me.........Most definately, just like you are. Toungue

Well i am most of course! Look at my post count that should prove it!

No i think the spamman is getting smarter (We assume its a human right?) I noticed they used commas wrong. Like,this with no spacing...
Most 12 year olds, tend to not know, the proper use of commas.
I always forget periods not commas.
(2009-12-23, 12:48 AM)duyen Wrote: [ -> ]Most 12 year olds, tend to not know, the proper use of commas.

Are you 12?
(2009-12-23, 01:05 AM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-12-23, 12:48 AM)duyen Wrote: [ -> ]Most 12 year olds, tend to not know, the proper use of commas.

Are you 12?

That was going to be my next question.
(2009-12-23, 01:05 AM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]

Are you 12?

LOL
Pages: 1 2