MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Free domains (As they won't sell)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Well I had a thread selling the domains for $1 each, but I might as well give them away. Post what you will use the domain for, and why I should give it to you, and its yours. I just have no use for these domains, better if someone else has them. The person must have over 50 posts. The domains are from tech-hosts.co.uk, make an account there and i'll have it put into your account.

soapforums.net (13/10/2010) - GONE
vistarecoverydisc.com (20/06/2010) - GONE
planetyabba.com (13/03/2010) - GONE

If you were the first to post for the domain, please PM me with your tech-hosts username (Email).
soapforums.net (13/10/2010)

I will take this...

I would create a general forum for all types on this I think the domain has a catchy name
Can I have getthatmp3? Is there anything else you want in re-turn?
(2009-12-22, 07:06 PM)ManUtdPeople Wrote: [ -> ]soapforums.net (13/10/2010)

I will take this...

I would create a general forum for all types on this I think the domain has a catchy name
Soap forums is aimed at 'Soaps' As in the tv genre. Using it for a general discussion forum wouldn't be a good idea.

(2009-12-22, 07:46 PM)ReDDs Wrote: [ -> ]Can I have getthatmp3? Is there anything else you want in re-turn?

Please tell me what you will use it for, unless by 'in return' you're talking about money then yes.

The only reason I'm being fussy about giving them away is because I don't want them to go to waste (Reason I'm giving them away anyway).
A music download site and forum, I already have ibaymusic.com
so it would be part of that
My friend "Norradjer99" wants vista recovery disk, could he hacve that? he has no account here.
(2009-12-22, 07:51 PM)ReDDs Wrote: [ -> ]A music download site and forum, I already have ibaymusic.com
so it would be part of that

Sounds reasonable, make an account at tech-hosts.co.uk and PM me the account name.
K will do.
Wait, does it cost any money, I have my own server, could I use that?
https://secure.tech-hosts.co.uk/register.php

Just register their, no cost, he wants to transfer the domain to you though.
There is no cost involved at all, you just need an account there so I can have it pushed to your account.

Thanks Hapatio.
soapforums.net
Can you please give me this Domain.
I want to make it a t.v serial related forum,gossip,information about t.v soaps like that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5