MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Moderating/Editting Posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm embarrassed to ask this because I've been around this group for enough time to not have to ask this (so please excuse me, but...)
where/how do I moderate/edit posts? I tried loking all around in the Admin CP and just cant seem to find it. Seems like such a naieve question.
I have a need to change the post dates for some posts so I added plugin 'admin post editting' but with or woithout the plugin, I just cant find where to do it.
Thanks!!!
There's no feature to edit the date of a post, you'll need to edit the database it you really need to do that...
Matt, I figured that... which is why I added the 'Admin Post Editting' plugin, but even without that plugin, isnt there a way to edit posts (not the date, I understand).... Let's say that someone posts something against board policies and I dont want to remove their post completely - I just want to edit out the offending part. Can't I do that? I can't figure out where.

(2009-12-22, 06:07 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]There's no feature to edit the date of a post, you'll need to edit the database it you really need to do that...
(2009-12-22, 06:27 PM)sharon123 Wrote: [ -> ]isnt there a way to edit posts (not the date, I understand)

Just click the edit button under the post... Confused