MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Paid] Fake users at the 24 hour users online list.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I created this plugin for someone here as a paid request.

http://community.mybboard.net/thread-61726.html

She was kind enough to not mind it if it was released for the public general. Anyway, if there will be 5 interests in it then I will release it for everyone.

Now, this is 2 plugins in one. When installed by default it will show all the members and guests that visited your forum within 24 hours. It also adds another extra settings which will allow you to add members and guests that have visited your forum within a certain amount of days set by you at the acp. This will make your forum look like it has an active day Big Grin

It adds 2 settings at the Who 's online area. One to enable/disable it and the other to enter the amount of days.

You can see a screenshot for the acp setting and to see it in action check out my forum. Very busy huh Big Grin

http://www.forumsecurity.eu/index.php
Please release it to public..
Yeah, great for (NEW) forum to get attracting views Wink
Nice idea Babjusi.. Paid release, I think is a good choice.
And better you build your own paid release plugin (new and unique).
I have many idea (suggesting) plugins, You can make as unique MyBB feature.
But dont forget to release the free one, to make MyBB the most free Forum software.

Btw, for this plugin.
Does session affecting performance? Because, for big forum the best cutoff setting 15 minutes (as low as possible) to decrease big session data.
amazing

OMG plis release free xD
Please release it mate!!
(2009-12-22, 11:46 PM)FBI Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, great for (NEW) forum to get attracting views Wink
Nice idea Babjusi.. Paid release, I think is a good choice.
And better you build your own paid release plugin (new and unique).
I have many idea (suggesting) plugins, You can make as unique MyBB feature.
But dont forget to release the free one, to make MyBB the most free Forum software.

Btw, for this plugin.
Does session affecting performance? Because, for big forum the best cutoff setting 15 minutes (as low as possible) to decrease big session data.

I don''t think that it affects the session performance.

And yes, I am planning of doing a paid plugin section for some bigger plugins when I will find the time to get into creating them.
I don't need it, but sure go ahead and release it.
Well, i wait then Wink
no babjusi i think you no understand me. i say ok for plug in to relese for pay but no for free. i pay for plug in why other get it free?
(2009-12-24, 12:22 AM)argentina4ever Wrote: [ -> ]no babjusi i think you no understand me. i say ok for plug in to relese for pay but no for free. i pay for plug in why other get it free?

I thought that you didn''t mind it if I shared it for free but I guess I misunderstand you then, my bad.

P.s. You didn''t have to send me 6 emails about this, one would have been enough Smile
Pages: 1 2 3