MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Buddy list system is not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't have much information about this really... I can't figure much of anything out. I have two screenshots (attached) that may help, but otherwise, just ask if you need more information.

I've fully updated to 4.10, and my sites url is http://www.thedrp.org/.

The first screenshot (buddyList.png) is a shot of the window that pops up after you click buddy list on the welcome black. The second is a shot form the user control panel.
Is it OK in the default theme with default templates??
Actually, that was the second thing I was going to ask about. The default theme is gone. How should I go about reinstalling it?
ACP > Templates & Style > Create New Theme. This will create a new default theme with default templates, see if it works then.
The default templates don't show up when I go to create a new theme... Only the themes I have installed. Could that be the problem with the buddy list?
You only need to enter the name of the theme you want to create on the page I mentioned above, and you can't delete the default template set.
Okay. Thank you. That pretty much answers my question. It's a problem with the themes. It works in the default theme.