MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fancy Zoom--Resizes ORIGINALS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Before I added the mod Fancy Zoom, attached images could have their thumbnails clicked on, and though they were on another page, they would come up full-size.

I tested Fancy Zoom, and love the way it works. When you click on the thumbnails (which I have set at a max of 400 px wide and 16000 px high--hugely overstated on the height, because of trying to figure this next part out), you get to see the original, popped up in front of the screen.

For single images up to about 450-500 pixels high, that is no problem. The original pops up perfectly.

However, if the original is over that range (I'm not sure exactly where the cutoff is), the original comes up RESIZED!

Please see the screenshot I attached here. This is from the properties from the original image that the thumbnail is pointing to. The ORIGINAL size SHOULD appear...NOT a scaled-down size. What's up?
[attachment=16684]

I've searched and searchd through templates and .css to find out WHY this is happening, and can't find anything that should make a difference. It for sure is NOT the file size. I have the file size for jpgs or other images set to the full 8 MB that is allowable. Most of the images on any of my forums aren't any larger than 100-150 kb...FAR less than the max allowed.

We're going nuts with tall collage originals being resized to smaller than the thumbnails, for some reason, and I can't find a setting ANYWHERE that is causing this to happen.

To make matters worse, when I gave up and deactived (and even uninstalled--completely removed) the Fancy Zoom plug-in, it evidently has overwritten a template SOMEWHERE in the MyBB system, because even after complete removal of the plug-in, the same resizing is taking place!

It did NOT happen that way before the plug-in was ever installed in the first place.

Can some PLEASE help me get my ORIGINAL photos back to their true sizes so that they are no longer resized? This is driving me crazy!