MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Free web proxy.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've had this proxy up so I could use it at work. If anybody else needs a proxy, then feel free to use mine.

http://unblock-web.info
Cool proxy, using Glype lol.

Just wondering, are there any other Proxy scripts other than Glype? Every proxy site i check 99% is using Glype!?
Glype 1.1 is the most recent proxy script - so it performs better than all of the others. The only scripts better than Glype are custom.

My Proxy Smile - http://www.guardtunnel.com
Quote:Cool proxy, using Glype lol.

Just wondering, are there any other Proxy scripts other than Glype? Every proxy site i check 99% is using Glype!?

There's PHProxy or something, but I don't think it's developed anymore. There are some paid proxy scripts, but I just needed something to use when I was at work.
Thanks Killy, bookmarked, its useful having a proxy on hand that doesn't have a million popups. I might need it a lot soon if Krudd gets his way with internet filtering in Australia :s
(2009-12-24, 03:08 AM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Killy, bookmarked, its useful having a proxy on hand that doesn't have a million popups. I might need it a lot soon if Krudd gets his way with internet filtering in Australia :s

I heard that. Is it really gonna be as bad as sweden?
You need to get a domain where it won't be blocked so easily.

Thanks for the script though, i am going to add it to my site.
Glype proxies aren't for getting past filters because any filter that's worth a damn will block it anyway, so "unblock-web" is a dumb name. Something like "be-anonymous" would be more fitting.

If you're trying to make a proxy for getting past block filters, you're way off.
(2009-12-26, 10:20 PM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]Glype proxies aren't for getting past filters because any filter that's worth a damn will block it anyway, so "unblock-web" is a dumb name. Something like "be-anonymous" would be more fitting.

If you're trying to make a proxy for getting past block filters, you're way off.
The only filter I know that can actually detect Glype proxies is M86. WebSense and SmartFilter and others cant.
(2009-12-26, 10:20 PM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]Glype proxies aren't for getting past filters because any filter that's worth a damn will block it anyway, so "unblock-web" is a dumb name. Something like "be-anonymous" would be more fitting.

Hey CAwesome, you want to reread my first post? I specifically say this was meant for PERSONAL use. I didn't make this to become the #1 web filter in the world or anything. It was unblocked at work and still is, so that's what was good for me.

Thanks for wasting your time though Wink
Pages: 1 2