MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: User auto logs into Admin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had a member report to me that she clicked our URL and when the page loaded, it was already logged into my account. I have never been to her house or used her computer, so the chance of cookies being on her PC is 0. I am reporting this as abug to see if anyone else has experienced it and to let the developer's know.
Hey.
you may use same weak ISP that configured its transparent proxy server, not in correct way.
if problem is here, be sure that he can not act any action with your permissions.(cuz cookies not cached in proxy server)
and for solving this problem you may intrest to install this plugin:
http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...8#pid30388
bests.
imei
This can hardly be a bug with MyBB. MyBB uses cookies to gain access to the ACP and if you say she does not have the cookies on her computer, she could not have gained access. The only thing I can think of is what imei suggested. You may want to ask that member is she is using the same ISP as you are. Else I'm unsure... no one has come across this particular problem yet.
When Google Web Accelerator was released, there were rumours that they could cache logged in pages, and then send it to other users who accessed the same pages, but they have probably fixed that by now.