MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need estimate price on an Adbrite rev sharing plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to know around how much it would cost for a adbrite rev sharing plugin. I assume that since adbrite asks for the site name that this plugin would maybe have to be unique for every forum which makes me wonder how it can be done even? But if it can be done I want it, and plz explain how it can be done.
(2009-12-23, 11:30 PM)vamp6x6x6x Wrote: [ -> ]I want to know around how much it would cost for a adbrite rev sharing plugin. I assume that since adbrite asks for the site name that this plugin would maybe have to be unique for every forum which makes me wonder how it can be done even? But if it can be done I want it, and plz explain how it can be done.

You could have the users fill out in settings the unique parts, and how exactly does adbrite work?
Adbrite works somewhat like adsense but they dont target the exact words like adsense does so you get more random not related sites with them because they are also a CPM and a PPC